I want to share a couple of his recent completed projects that he made:

Above is a picture of the mirror image "chest of drawers" he made for our remodeled master bedroom. What is truly amazing is that he only had a picture of one set of drawers that I had torn out of a magazine about ten years ago. I had forgotten that I wanted him to make me two of these sets drawers instead of one, but he did not. I truly thought it would be too complicated for him. Oh yea of little faith . . . he did it!!!!!! And they are very beautiful (my picture does not do them justice). They fit the space perfect . . . but guess what - he didn't stop there. He went on the build the below pictured seating bench for the end of our bed.

Now this is no ordinary seating bench to throw the pillows & bedspread on, oh no it has a secret, it is actually a dirty clothes hamper. Is that not cleaver and look he made it match the design he created for the "chest of drawers. Like I said at the beginning, my husband has a true gift . . . he has already begun drawing up the plans for his next little project and I will share it when it is completed.
That's all for now . . . thanks for stopping by and getting to know a little more about my dear hubby and one of his many exceptional talents . . . till later, HUGS & KISSES . . .
P.S. . . Oh one other thing, he now has lots and lots of tools, so many in fact that we cannot get the car in the garage and every time he starts a new project-he needs a new tool (kind of reminds me of me and when I scrapbook-hehehe) . . .
1 comment:
Oh Linda, your husband IS SO VERY TALENTED! How wonderful!
Post a Comment